Performance stats for:Kleber Dynaxer HP3
To get more information, you must select a size.
What's the secret behind the tyre?
All the things you will achieve through the used technologies
Safety On Wet Roads
- Progressive radius shoulder profile: To promote the "bow effect" to cut through deep water
- Wider Circumeferential grooves: For rapid water evacuation
- Long biting edges: To break the water film.
- Hybrid compound for an excellent balance between wear and grip
Size Specific Information.
Go on and select a size to view.
Symetrical Tread Pattern
What is it?
A symmetric tread pattern is the most common design.
It features continuous ribs or independent tread blocks across the tire’s entire tread face where both inboard and outboard halves feature the same pattern.
Tires featuring symmetric tread patterns allow the use of multiple tire rotation patterns.
How will you benefit?
- The least technologically advanced
- Lowest design cost
- Both halves of the tyre have the same tread pattern
- They have the same parameters regardless of their position or rolling direction
- They are most often used in small and medium-sized passenger vehicles, delivery trucks and trucks