Performance stats for:Yokohama Geolandar SUV G055
To get more information, you must select a size.
What's the secret behind the tyre?
All the things you will achieve through the used technologies
- nano BLEND compound for a balanced performance
- Orange Oil for safety grip and the environment
- 5 pitch pattern variation for comfortable silence in the car, low external noise
- Zig-Zag grooves for Snow Traction, Wet grip, steady performance
- Light weight design
- Flat Contact profile for low Rolling Resistance, Mileage, durability, handling
- G055 Pattern design for wet performance, comfort, low external noise, anti-hydro, snow traction, long mileage and low rolling resistance
- Passenger-car-like performance
- Fuel Saving as it is an environmentally-friendly product
- Low Noise as it is an socially-friendly product
- Safety wet grip as it is an human-friendly product
- High durability as it is an human-friendly product
Size Specific Information.
Go on and select a size to view.
Symetrical Tread Pattern
What is it?
A symmetric tread pattern is the most common design.
It features continuous ribs or independent tread blocks across the tire’s entire tread face where both inboard and outboard halves feature the same pattern.
Tires featuring symmetric tread patterns allow the use of multiple tire rotation patterns.
How will you benefit?
- The least technologically advanced
- Lowest design cost
- Both halves of the tyre have the same tread pattern
- They have the same parameters regardless of their position or rolling direction
- They are most often used in small and medium-sized passenger vehicles, delivery trucks and trucks